Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The End?


Dear Readers,

I know I've been rather negligent with updating this thing for the last month or so. But as of last night at 5 or so, finals are finally done. Forever. I am now done with my college career.

(Subdued cheering from the exhausted villagers. John crosses the finish line. The propaganda minister applauds wildly then makes snide remarks under his breath.)

I now have a week which I hope to spend doing interesting things in toronto, which will hopefully translate in to interesting reading. I may also put up posts of other interesting and worthwhile things out here from earlier in the semester that haven't gotten written yet. So we'll see.

In the meantime, here are some photos from our (Bojan, Helen, self) adventures into the closed shopping mall under our hall.







1 comment:

Genevieve Roudané said...

Congratulations!! See you soon!