Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter in Toronto has so far been a stop-again-start-again kind of thing. Usually it will snow and then rain and then be merely cold, and nothing gets particularly pretty. That is, until this morning, when it started snowing and everything looked beautiful and I got off the subway and wandering between the victorian buildings, decided I live in paradise.

Run on sentences.

This weekend I am going to go take pictures of my daily haunts. So stay tuned to this channel, kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the radio stations started in with Christmas music already. There's no snow and the temperature is going to be in the low 50's all week.

What I'm trying to say is that the next time I find an eyelash on my cheek, I'm going to wish for snow.

K said...

oh, snow....how i miss thee.